CNC Write makes engraving Text, Serial Numbers, and
Logo's on a CNC Machine fast and easy. It is easy to learn and can be used
on any CNC Machine's Control running Windows. When used on the
machine's control, the engraving program/code can be saved on the controls
harddrive so there is no need to transfer programs from the PC to the
control. This makes it very easy to add text and numbers to fixtures and
gages that you might not consider being worth the time and effort to go to
your PC and make.
CNC Write was designed to be as flexible and allow for as many situations as possible. For this reason, it is possible to configure the settings in such a way that would not produce any useful result. For example, you can set Axis1, Axis2 and the Plung Axis all to X. This of course would not produce any thing other than X moves. By not limiting settings to standard modes of opperation, the program leaves open countless options for expirementing in ways that were not considered when the program was written.
- Scale, Mirror and Rotate Text and Logos.
- Create and save machine templates for each CNC Machine.
- Engrave on a circular or ellitical arc in either CW or CCW direction.
- Justify left, right and center.
- Create a Sequence of serial numbers all in one file or each number in its own file with the push of one button.
- Add a suffix or prefix to serial numbers.
- Add leading zeros to the serial numbers.
- Create your own fonts and company/customer Logos (you may need CAD/CAM software for anything very complex)
- Engrave on any flat surface not just in XYZ.
- With a right angle head you can engrave on the side of a part, plunge in X engrave in YZ, or plunge in Y engrave in XZ.
- If you have a rotary axis on your mill you can engrave around a cylinder as easy as on a flat surface.
- It will convert IPM feed to Inverse Time Feedrate to engrave with the rotary axis.
On a Mazak Integrex:
- Use G12.1 (Standard mode and T-32 mode) to engrave on the end of a part.
- Use G16 (T-32 mode) or G07.1 (Standard mode) to engrave around a cylinder.
- Use G128 to engrave at any B axis angle on a flat surface.